Binbin
Saturday, August 6, 2011
2 Yrs Old Birthday - 06 Aug 2011
I am 2 yrs old today. I am a big boy as I can hold and drink two bottle of different drinks at the same time..
I can feed myself too..
Two birthday cakes..one from xiao gu gu and one from mummy..Thanks You xiao gu gu and mummy
One is chocolate and one is durian...yummies...
"mummmmmmmyyy"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handsome ? - 08 Aug 2026
CHINESE NEW YEAR - 8 FEB 2016
me..binbin gor gor and me preparing to go gong gong house Aunty and us mummy and us oranges. g...
BANGKOK 7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS - 27 MAY - 3 JUNE 2018 (Day 5)
we book this hotel late yesterday night Rest time Hotel new and nice start our journey back down government offic...
No comments:
Post a Comment